Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
HIYA and Welcome to Shotgun World!

All right then you are about my height an inch or so shorter. I know exactly what you mean with the mossberg being to big, but you poor thing 20 years, tisk tisk. Well I have to get my long guns custom fitted to me, or at least cut down. HOWEVER, there is a ladies sporting clays Over and Under in the new CDNN catalog that looks like a good deal. They have Two versions one is a Tristar 333 youth/ladies for $299 the other is a 333 ladies sporting clay for $389. The 13.5 LOP should be about right on the head for you. You may have to take a 1/4" or 1/2" extra off, but that is no big deal. I really am tempted to try the Sporting myself, but since I just got a new gun not to long ago I would need to get the hubby to find one to buy also. This is for the low end ($$$) and would allow for you to get a nice pump too.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html
Just download the catalog and have a look for your self.

I myself found that a 12.5" LOP (lenght of pull) is the best. That of course is with no pad on it. Then all you have to do is find a good thick say .5" or .75" pad and some spacers and you have a very female adj stock. On my gun I use for upland birds and clays with out pad and spacers it measures 12.5" then with a 5/8" thick pad and a 1/8" spacer and a 1/4" spacer for 13.5" LOP.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.