Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for an O/U for a long time now, and everytime I go to Scheels the Franchi is the one that always draws my attention, I just love the balance and the weight of them and especially the looks. Just wondering if any of you has any suggestions as to go with the higher end elite or if the regular renaissance. I do a lot of pheasant hunting so I dont know if there is one that is better than the other for that type of hunt. Part of me thinks that if I'm going to spend the money to just go to the higher end gun? Scheels has last years model of the Elite for $1300 is that a good deal on a new gunfrom last year? Does anyone else know of a good place to get new or used Franchi O/U. I am in NW Iowa.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Franken I have a renaissance field and classic the elite is the next grade up. The only difference is them is the cosmetics and grade of wood in the stocks. $1300 is a good price for the elite i paid $1289 for the classic and $1098 for the field. I have shot over 3K of reloads through my field at clay targets and serveral flats of new ammo they are good shotguns for the dollar.

Charlie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.