Shotgun Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
2,850 Posts
The search is the best part right!

I love ramped ribs with monte carlo stocks and if weight is a concern the Kolar is a great option. I'd love to try a 2mm or so ramp on a Perazzi but thanks to their 'we never build the same gun twice' (exaggerating but not much) mentality i'll likely never get a chance to.

· Registered
19 Posts
Guys.....new to the forum. Interesting thread here. How long does it take to get use to a new gun and shoot it well? Trapper last weekend told me about 2000 rounds. I'm not shooting my new Perazzi High Tech nearly as good as my old Zoli Z-Sport ....a little bit of buyers remorse setting in but trying to hang in there. Thx for the insights

· Premium Member
8,057 Posts
I recently bought a Kolar Max Lite Sporting gun.
Not shooting it very well, yet..
LOP was 15”, felt too long. Shortened to 14 1/2”. Didn’t help much with scores??
32” barrel feels too long and too heavy..
Its not gone yet, but stand by!
I shoot my Perazzi much better.
Very tough to bond with a gun if you’re constantly gun hopping. But if shooting many is your thing (as it is with many), just don’t get hung up on how you shoot this, that, or the other.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.