Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darryle said:
Ironic with the pacifier
It beats duck tape at keeping my mouth shut. :lol:

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nothing but the finest reading material for me. ;)

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Maser said:
Nothing but the finest reading material for me. ;)
Haha!

Your choices of literature say a lot more about your stance on gun control than your choice of signage or beverage.

Where did you get that so-called "pipe, rock, and firecracker" book? Who's the author of that one? Sounds interesting!

·
Registered
4,571 Posts

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oldthompson said:
Where did you get that so-called "pipe, rock, and firecracker" book? Who's the author of that one? Sounds interesting!
All those books in the pic were already in this house when I moved in. It's written by William Powell, but he no longer owns the copyright and apparently has tried to have all copies removed from sales. The book has gotten lots of misrepresentation just due to the name alone. From what I have read in the book, it satirizes Anarchism. I have terrible reading comprehension, so I can't read much, but this book definitely gives me a quick laugh when I need it. :lol:

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
BakerBB said:
The added sugar in malt liquor makes for a sweeter marinade for beef or pork right :wink: :lol:
Ha! I have a roast in the crock pot right now marinating in some Mickey's that was left over from last weekend. Add plenty of onion, garlic, and whatever else I can find and this tough old cow should come out OK.

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beer can chicken sounds pretty good right about now. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.