Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not politically correct,the heck with the liberals.So I say merry christmas and happy birthday Jesus.sj

·
Registered
284 Posts
And a merry Christmas to you!
And a happy Hanukkah and Kwanza and whatever else anyone is celebrating!
This is the time of year to celebrate and embrace our fellow men (figuratively speaking), not to quibble over semantics or politics.
God Bless!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Merry Christmas an a Happy New year to everyone.

Remember to hug the ones you love an tell them you love them. You might not have another chance.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy New Year. In short,
Happy Holidays!

·
Premium Member
20,026 Posts
I think that as shooters, we need to have a "unique" Christmas greeting which will not only convey our wishes for a Merry Christmas, but also identify us as shooters. This greeting would mainly be extended to other shooters.

For example, we might say "Have a Banging Merry Christmas" to those who like all kinds of shooting.

To sporting clays shooters, we might say "Hope you score a 10 on the Christmas station".

To skeeters, we might say "Here's Wishing you a 100x100 Christmas".

And to trap shooters, we might say "Hope you shoot out the lights from the Back Fence this Christmas".

To the hunters, we would wish "Hope you have a Bambi hanging from your tree this Christmas".

And to the Tactical guys, we would say "Blast that fat SOB in the red suit with a load of 00 Buck if he comes ho ho ho'ing around your house this Christmas" :wink: :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, and may God bless you.

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
my lil brother is sure gonna be happy with the gifts i got him :wink:

all i get is money for xmas which is just fine with me :D

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Ulysses said:
I think that as shooters, we need to have a "unique" Christmas greeting which will not only convey our wishes for a Merry Christmas, but also identify us as shooters. This greeting would mainly be extended to other shooters.

For example, we might say "Have a Banging Merry Christmas" to those who like all kinds of shooting.

To sporting clays shooters, we might say "Hope you score a 10 on the Christmas station".

To skeeters, we might say "Here's Wishing you a 100x100 Christmas".

And to trap shooters, we might say "Hope you shoot out the lights from the Back Fence this Christmas".

To the hunters, we would wish "Hope you have a Bambi hanging from your tree this Christmas".

And to the Tactical guys, we would say "Blast that fat SOB in the red suit with a load of 00 Buck if he comes ho ho ho'ing around your house this Christmas" :wink: :D :D :D
Uly, well done.
Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year of shooting.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of ya!

HWD

PS:thanks to all for leaving the X out of Christmas!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy nude year...uh, I mean New Year.

By the way, great post, Uly.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Blackthorne45 said:
I'm getting a little sick of this politically correct crap myself, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.
I agree :wink:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night :!:

BTW:

Uly: Good Job :wink:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, including my sparring partners in political Paul F, KT13 and others

Lets all pray for peace and reconcilation everywhere next year.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Wow...Here it is already, Christmas Eve. It's 8:00am here and the kids are already in bed for the night, trying their hardest to get to sleep.

We have a rule that NOBODY opens any presents until everyone is up, the kids start sneaking into the living room to check whats under the tree at 2am. To get any sleep at all, usually the wife or I will sleep in the hallway...lol..roadblock!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Bob

1 - 20 of 22 Posts