Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
txlefty said:
Aw, man...I had hoped it would be about finding him face down in the Pacific..... :?
Sorry, I fully understand your dissapointment :twisted:

I should have put in a preview to avoid expectations that are too high :wink:

finding him face down in the Pacific

At first not a bad thought but, we should be more responsible, think of the environmental impact :!:

It is a good case of him saying one thing to the public and doing another though.

·
Registered
804 Posts
That does not suprise me at all from a hell bent UNION man that was upset that they closed his flint Mich GM plant and while he drove to work in a HONDA......

That is typicial and if you paid money to see any of his garbage "shall the crows pick out your eyeballs" Stupid

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SShooterZ said:
Interesting read. Thanks for the post.
When I saw it, I thought it would be a good piece of information to have if someone happens to run into a non-shooter that brings up one of his BS (and heavily edited to make his point) movies in discussion.

IMHO, a typical case of "do as I say, not as I do".

(And no, I would not pay money to see one of his movies either)

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
I started watching his 9/11 movie just to see what all the fuss was about but I couldn't deal with what a prick I thought he was. When he started badgering Heston, who invited him into his house none the less, I thought, what a low class individual he is.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I watched all his documentaries with a bit of detachment and, if you would kindly allow me using this word, as a third party.

After all that he so eloquently waxed about ,owns shares in Halliburton, he is a hypocrite to the core. :evil:

Best-

Vikram.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RedRyder21 said:
I get more of a laugh from the people that get all upset about an overweight moron!!!!! :lol:
Moore does not upset me, except for being quite repulsive, sort of like a real life Jabba the Hutt..

What does upset me is the influence I have seen that his garbage has on a percentage of the non-shooting public. Some are quite taken with his BS, think it is very cleaver and "right on"; I have had discussions with such people.

The problem I have is that those, who are taken in by his popaganda (heavily edited to "prove" his point), will press their various gov't representatives for more restrictive gun legislation.

IMHO, any credible information that can expose his hipocracy, that can be used in conversation with non-shooters, influenced by him, has to the potential to be a good resource.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.