Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a good place to buy sporting guns in MN with a large selection? I'm looking for a new gun for skeet and would like to try a few different mfgs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, this is old...Can't believe anyone hasn't responded.

Joe's Sporting Goods in St. Paul has a decent selection. I ended up buying my most current 870 from there. They have a little bit of everything; From pumps to autoloaders, and a few O/U and SxS.

Scheel's in Mankato has a ton of shotguns too. They have a large selection of used guns with plenty of good sporting guns. I personally looked at the two used Ruger RL's they have. They're in great condition and both are under $1000. Where are you located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bill's has two shops in town. Al's in White Bear has quite a few guns. Cabela's in Rogers and a few Gouger Mountains are scattered around. Also Gunstop and Frontiersman. If you want to see one of the oddest gun shops go to Wolf's Den. It's a small shop crammed with guns and reloading supplies.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know this is an old thread but to add a few more.
Gunstop in Minnetonka, they had lost their FFL but are now back in business.
Wolf's Den in Hugo, not a big store but worth stopping at. They will order.
Ahlman's in Morris, MN. They have guns hanging off the ceiling there's so many. Well worth the trip if you are heading south to Cabela's
Hoffy's was in Lake Elmo and moved to Woodbury off Valley Creek road.

·
Registered
12 Posts
One hidden gem of a gun shop is Boones Fine Guns in Isle. Decent prices and good selection. Not a lot of reloading supplies but they do have some. I was there a few days ago and they had a couple 8 lb jugs of ClayDot and I bought an 8 lb jug of Promo there a few months back. They usually have a number of decent O/Us and a couple of SxS's on the racks. The vintage displays and old ammunition and ammo boxes are worth the stop to look at if you are in the area.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi there, I was just wondering if you guys had good tips about shops where I could buy ammos for the World Fitasc Championship in Le Sueur. Any good deal shop in Minneapolis or its region? Which ammos do you recommend for Sporting Clay Shooting there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts