Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I have a lovely Miroku side by side 12G that I wish to sell but I don't know how to identify the model. He is a photo of the markings on it. Aside from that, is 28" barrel. Can anyone help please?
Many thanks,
WR
Font Material property Rectangle Gas Wood

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice one, over here we love the 2 trigger ejector guns. Several companies slapped their names on those and sold them around the world. I understand they are very stout and guys use them for a sxs sporting clays gun quite a bit here. Congratulations

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one, over here we love the 2 trigger ejector guns. Several companies slapped their names on those and sold them around the world. I understand they are very stout and guys use them for a sxs sporting clays gun quite a bit here. Congratulations
Yes, I like the two trigger very much, but here in England the fashion is very much for the over & under with a longer barrel. Years ago you couldn't find a longer barrel anywhere, now it's the other way round. Go figure. It's just a fashion.
The good thing about the two trigger that I like is that you can choose to fire the choke (left) barrel first if you want, and it's intuitive, rather than having to check a selector switch.
Unfortunately however, I find I actually shoot much better with the O/U, especially for crossers, so I'm considering selling this Miroku S/S, sadly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts