Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I bought a Max5 Montefeltro a few years back and have been on the look out for a swivel cap to add a sling. I've seen the black instock ( https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/60114 ) but nothing in Max5. Does anyone know where to find one? I'm getting close to just biting the bullet and getting the black.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I settled for a black one. Not horrible looking...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
desmobob said:
Thanks! That's more then likely what I will end up with.

Has anyone drilled and added a stud to the factory cap? While googling I read another post on a website where someone did that.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Strizzi said:
desmobob said:
Thanks! That's more then likely what I will end up with.

Has anyone drilled and added a stud to the factory cap? While googling I read another post on a website where someone did that.
I've done that to another shotgun using some parts from Uncle Mikes. You just have got be sure there's room inside the cap for the end of the sling swivel stud/nut/washer when it's screwed back onto the magazine tube.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I too had to just settle for a black cap. I wish Benelli would make a run, I want to use the black cap on my 20ga.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chrisran99 said:
I too had to just settle for a black cap. I wish Benelli would make a run, I want to use the black cap on my 20ga.
I ended up buying the black too. If they ever made another run I would buy two haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts