Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Mossberg 500 Cruiser 12 Gauge. Model 50588 with 20" barrel. I used to own the same model except in a 6 shot as opposed to 8 shot version (model 50440). The extra overall length of the new model bothers me. Can I buy a replacement barrel (18" or 18.5" I believe) for the shotgun I just purchased and switch it out? Any other parts I will need? Magazine Tube, etc... Where can I order this and what should I expect to pay?

Also, another question. Where can I order a front grip for this weapon? Does anyone make front and rear grips already rubber lined?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.