Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a source where can I find a green or red magazine tube follower for a mossberg 500
JR

·
Registered
94 Posts
Look at this zombie thread. Posted back in 2003 and still no replies. Somebody help this guy get his frickin green or red magazine tube follower!! Its not like he's asking for frickin sharks with lasers on their heads!!!

Ok, this is officially the last thread I am resurrecting...

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
JR said:
Does anyone have a source where can I find a green or red magazine tube follower for a mossberg 500
JR
brownells would be a good place to start.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I paid about $3 for a Wilson combat green follower made of delrin. it's listed for an 870 but it works fine in my Mossberg

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
TexasNativeDRJH said:
I paid about $3 for a Wilson combat green follower made of delrin. it's listed for an 870 but it works fine in my Mossberg
they all should interchange. I have aluminum followers sold for Remington in my Ithacas and Winchester.

·
Registered
194 Posts
what is the point of a new follower? Do they wear out?

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
AdioSS said:
what is the point of a new follower? Do they wear out?
so you see when the magtube is empty, bright colors are easier to see than black in low light conditions.

Red by the way is not a color to use. It washes out in the dark before yellow or lime green.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would think that seeing black instead of brass there would work well. Or what about indicator holes in the magazine tube? I just started a thread on that subject.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mine has a nipple on it so you can tell it's empty by feel alone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts