Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
These are from different websites that I have found. The qoutes here are from each webpage listed below it. I've found that the location will tell a difference of at least 50 dollars at times. Since I live in the middle of the sagebrush in Eastern Oregon, I can't really relate from store to store. "I have a mossberg 9200 auto for sale. It has only been shot about 10-15 shots. It has a walnut finish with black barrel, gold trigger, 2 3/4 and 3 in chamber. I am asking $300" Location: MissourriWebsite Found At: www.mosportsmen.com/bboar...p?tid=1681"No. 1157 Mossberg 9200 12GA. 3" 28" Blued/Walnut Accu-Choke Like New $449.95 List $574.00No. 0896 Mossberg 9200 12GA. 3" 28" Camo/Camo Accu-Choke $379.95 List $556.00"Location: Illinois (both guns under Autos category)Website Found At:www.exnerssportsmansparad...54217.htmlThis Site has 4 Mossberg 9200's. unfortunately it doesn't say the condition of them. It does have a phone number thoughwww.mvgun.com/gun/uslgun.htmLocation: IllinoisIf you need more, just let me know and I can find others for you, especially for your area. Darryn When women hold off from marrying men, we call it independence. When men hold off from marrying women, we call it fear of commitment.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.