Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am moving to Hutchinson KS in a month. I hope I've got someone to shoot with down there. I shoot mostly skeet and sporting. I will shoot trap if there is no other option, but it makes me sad inside. Let me know of some place to check out!

· Registered
1,268 Posts
You are more than welcome at Ark Valley Gun Club. We shoot skeet & trap (more skeet). Give me a holler when you are ready to shoot AVGC, I will meet you there show you around (not much to show) and introduce you to others. We are a friendly group and you are welcome to shoot with anybody there.

· Registered
2,554 Posts
MikeLeeUSNret said:
I know this is an old thread, but I am looking for some info about the Ark Valley Gun Club. I've tried the phone number numerous times throughout the week and get no answer. Is the club closed during winter?
Mike, I don't believe Ark Valley is closed during the winter...though they have different operating days (and hours?). I've shot there before in the winter, though I haven't been out to shoot there this winter.

pop-a-cap frequents there more than I do...so I'd PM him to clarify your questions.

I'm looking forward to next month and getting out to shoot some more...my Browning is feeling neglected :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.