Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at MP153's for awhile now and decided it is finally time to grab one. I saw while looking through past reviews on the gun on here that someone ordered one from CDNNinvestments for what is by far the best price I have seen so far on this gun and was wondering what all I need to do to place an order with them or is it merely a matter of calling to confirm they have one and then going through standard FFL transfer procedures. I tried to download the "catalog" they offer on their website but each attempt has lead to "numerous fatal errors" before it finished. I have sent an e-mail to the company but as of yet have not received any reply from them. Will try the old phone next time I am home when they might be open but that might be a couple weeks. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hello and welcome to ShotgunWorld.com.
I have ordered a few guns from CDNN including an MP153. The process was simple ... I called CDNN (800-588-9500) and asked if the gun was in stock and they said yes. Next I went to my fav FFL and asked for the transfer paperwork. He gave it to me, I filled it out my part and he filled out his. Next my FFL faxed all the info to CDNN and off I went. About 2.5 weeks later my FFL called and said my gun was in.

The short story is, call cdnn and they will tell you what to do. CDNN and your local FFL do this everyday. You don't need to worry about much.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for the information. I have already talked to one of my local FFL dealers and he knows I will be asking him to make a transfer for me so that part is taken care of. Will give CDNN a call as soon as possible.

G

·
I just thought I would throw my .02 into this. I ordered a MP 153 from CDNN. Transaction was very smooth; customer service was patient and understanding of someone who had never purchased a gun in this manner. Ask them to put you on their mailing list - it is nice to see what kind of deals they have going on. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts