Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to remove the true glow front sight off my Perazzi mt6. After loosening the glue with a little heat, I removed the sight and the small bracket and removed the rest of the glue from the rib. I ended up finding a slot in the rib. Looking on the internet I could not find much. I emailed Giacamos and they had something I could sand and fit. I there a special shooting discipline that would use this type of sight? I may fill the slot in the rib and drill for a standard white sight or may try the ramp type sight. Anybody have any info on this type of sight or shot with a shotgun that had one?

Grey Rectangle Material property Audio equipment Grille

· Registered
188 Posts
What about a piece of optic fiber rod (like those used in Hi-Viz sights), your choice of color? If large enough diameter like the original, it can be filed to fit the slot and epoxied in place.

I had an MT6, hated the front sight setup.

· Registered
188 Posts
Your welcome, good luck.

Mine looked like a grapefruit sitting on top of the rib when looking down the barrel. Took it to a gun smith where he slimmed it down with a file.

· Registered
15,044 Posts
Just shoot the gun w/o a sight. I do this on all my guns that have shed their beads. Doesn't change a thing.

Reactions: captjsjr
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.