Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked it up a couple of weeks ago. In original box with papers and all accessories. Only mod is the installation of a KickEZZ recoil pad. Believe it or not, I've been looking for one!! :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks YH, there are plenty of beautiful, previously owned Citoris out there. Most of the time they come along at the wrong time, when you're usually broke... ;)

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
That's funny. As you know, I found your interest in this gun on another forum. I've read your posts on this site about getting this really nice Citori Skeet but didn't connect it up until I saw the picture with the Kick Eze pad. I hope you're enjoying it.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
VJ, small world isn't it! I haven't shot the gun yet!! The seller is a great guy, fellow skeet shooter from KS. He bought the gun for his son, hoping that he would have a partner on the skeet range. His son wasn't interested in the least. He got the gun from Joel Etchen here in PA, the big Beretta tuner. So, he decided to sell it and he read a WTB post of mine and responded. I got the gun and he gave me a terrific deal...

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Slugo said:
VJ, small world isn't it! I haven't shot the gun yet!! The seller is a great guy, fellow skeet shooter from KS. He bought the gun for his son, hoping that he would have a partner on the skeet range. His son wasn't interested in the least. He got the gun from Joel Etchen here in PA, the big Beretta tuner. So, he decided to sell it and he read a WTB post of mine and responded. I got the gun and he gave me a terrific deal...
Slugo,
Check your PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.