Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After shooting my mouth off about getting a new Lanber, ordering it, being charged with it, getting my receipt, etc. asking my FFL dealer to call RIVERVIEW SALES :x , I finally thought I would check with RIVERVIEW SALES about the progress of things. He says, "There's a problem with that 2087. I sold out last week." He proceeds to try to sell me something else that I don't want, like the Silver Reserve, etc....offers to cut a deal on a 2097 for $65 more. I said no to everything. At the same time as all of this is taking place, he's
selling the 2087 on "Guns of America" for $515. :? He still hasn't given me a credit yet on mine...I'll check again today. I thought I was getting a good deal and I was paying $589. He wouldn't even sell me the 2097 for less than $65 more than the $589 for the 2087. Get this...he said he didn't charge my card...I did when I ordered...........I would just like to know where I could buy one now, and who has them. :evil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.