Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm still a newbie here compared to many here. I shot rifle competition for many years until it was no longer fun.
Then I decided to try shotgunning after a few decades hiatus. I have to admit I had forgotten how much I enjoyed shooting clays!
That said, I wish to thank all of you for your helpful knowledge and understanding that has helped me progress on this wonderful journey!
Thanks again for making this a wonderful experience. 馃檪 BTW, this is a fantastic site for information for shotgun shooting!
Edited to add: Those "EVIL" moderators do a fantastic job of keeping us in line, even though I was justifiably called on for a post. 馃檪

Registered
Lyn--everything I've learned has been the hard way. So maybe others can learn sumtin from my many failures.

Reactions: shaynec

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lyn--everything I've learned has been the hard way. So maybe others can learn sumtin from my many failures.
LOL, The school of hard knocks was also how I learned to shoot Hi-Power and Palma. There was no one available nearby to teach me. What I learned I taught my fellow shooters as I progressed. Fortunately now there are many sources of information like this site and Utube. 馃檪

1 - 3 of 3 Posts