Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
" All prizes, awards, and Cash is up for grabs regardless of your residence, except the HOA and the RU. The HOA and RU have always been, and will be Texans this year.

But we will have the Out State HOA and RU a generous cash prize. I anticipate the competition for all these awards to be tremendous."

I was told the above post on "the other forum". Is there a published list of the payouts? If so, where? Bill

·
Registered
794 Posts
For what was an otherwise great shoot, the handling of out of state money was a disappointment. I specifically asked the question as to what could be won by an out of state shooter. Below was the response. The Out Of State HOA and RU was a nice touch, but what about everyone in the other classes? Another question that bothers me is: Why not offer concurrent options in events other than the Main? Doesn't cost the club anything except a little time and effort. And yes, we did pay the same fees. I guess, the bottom line is that you Texacans are just scared!!

"All prizes, awards, and Cash is up for grabs regardless of your residence, except the HOA and the RU. The HOA and RU have always been, and will be Texans this year.

But we will have the Out State HOA and RU a generous cash prize. I anticipate the competition for all these awards to be tremendous."

·
Registered
794 Posts
Just for clarification, I have no problem with a club not offering any out of state prize money. That's their call, just as it is mine to decide if I will attend. But, please don't do a bait and switch. My favorite definition of "character" is simply doing what you said you would do. Otherwise, a great shoot and I was glad to be a part. Bill

·
Registered
794 Posts
John, glad you chimed in! What you have expressed in the above post is exactly what I had quoted. You, my friend, were my source. Seems we are on the same page. My comments were based solely on the payouts as posted. I will look forward to the correction. It truly was a great shoot and I am glad I made the trip over. Thanks for the good work you are doing. Bill Hogg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.