Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little late to the party on this, but if anyone is in the area this weekend, should be a great event.

Main event is 200 targets, 100 each Saturday and Sunday, costs 175.00 or 87.50 for youth.

NE State Sporting Clay Championship August 5-7
Please join us this weekend for the state championship. We are giving away $3,000 dollars in the main event for in or out of state winners. Two shotguns will be given away in the main JR/Sub JR class. Dennis & Janis and Quentin & Jill Connealy donated two Benelli Super Novas (one for each winner).

There will be a complimentary social hour (free bud light) hosted by the Nebraska State Association Friday evening from 4:30pm-6:00pm at Roosters (lodge basement). The State officers would love to hear from you on what they can do to make the sport better and enjoy a couple drinks. Saturday we will have a dinner & entertainment (Sarah Brandt) at Roosters. If you are signed up for the Main you will receive a free dinner ticket, if you want dinner for a guest it is $20/dinner. We are looking forward to great shooting, meals, and fellowship!

The food menu/schedule for the shoot is breakfast available at Roosters from 7am-9am, MO's BBQ lunch options each day(parking lot) from 10:30am-3:30pm, Friday night dinner (6pm-8pm) chicken quarters, sides, & dessert and Saturday night dinner (7pm) hand battered chicken fried steak, sides, & dessert. Roosters bar will be open from 4:00pm-11:00pm nightly.
You can sign up at gtoscoring.com or call in and we will sign you up. Call 402.374-1765 or email [email protected] to RSVP.

PHEASANT BONANZA HUNT CLUB & KENNEL 3097 COUNTY ROAD O TEKAMAH, NE 68061
(402)374-1765 WWW.PHEASANTBONANZA.COM

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might check Lincoln Trap and Skeet. They have a SC course there too.

I know they have a gun safe, not sure if they rent it out.

You may want to look at some of the indoor pistol ranges in town. I know there are some fairly close to campus, just not sure if they have gun lockers.

A friend of mine is opening a gun club in Omaha, and will have lockers; however, that is a 45 minute drive from Lincoln, so not the most convenient.

My oldest graduated from UNL, and my youngest is a senior there. Both loved going to school there. Hope your son will enjoy his experience there too.

Give me a shout if you come into town to visit him. Always looking for an excuse to pull a trigger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.