Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for my new Mossberg 500, 18.5" barrel.

Anyone know where I can find someone who stocks these for my new shotgun?

BTW, new to the board; great site, and a lot of good info and advise here.

Thanks in advance!

Jorge
San Juan, PR
USA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cabelas for one.

http://www.cabelas.com

Go to google and type in "mossberg magazine extension" in the search field. You'll be surprised.

:) :wink: 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have an M500, then you have a fixed-length magazine tube that will not accept extensions. The end of the mag tube is a threaded insert that accepts a captive screw retainer on the barrel hanger. If you have an M590, then you're in luck as these have a conventional barrel hanger with a separate magazine cap, and so can be fitted with extended magazine tubes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As others have mentioned Cabelas, so will I. You can get
one from TacStar (through cabelas) that is seven shot (6+1)
for around 34.99 While your at cabelas check out there cool tactical stocks.

Over and out
-Cryptonic

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btw, I checked in Cabela's, and there's no Magazine Extension Tube listed for Mossberg 500's, 18.5 inch barrel.

Anyone else with any info?

Thanks! :D

Jorge
San Juan, PR
USA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jorge,

Take the barrel off your gun and have a look at the end of the magazine tube. What you'll see will tell you why there are no extensions listed for the M500, through Cabela's or any other retailer.

John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jorge,
Caramba!!
Sorry to mislead you by telling you Cabelas. I know they have "Mossberg" extension tubes, but now that you mention it i realize it was for the 835 only :cry:

:p Yet another reason to go with the Remington 870 folks!!! :p

oh well, good luck Jorge
Over and out
-Cryptonic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.