Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have decided on a Beretta AL391 Sporting Optima. I cannot decide what flavor I want. There is the Regular, as well as the Trap Optima, and the Parallel Target Optima. This will be my new trap gun, I am going for a 30" barrel, so the only decision I need to make is the flavor to go for. I really dont have a place that has all 3 models that I can go check out and hold, so I am counting on the best darn shotgun forum out there! You guys are awesome, thanks a million for all the great help.
Heres a Beretta link that has all 3 models on it.
http://products.berettausa.com/frame_tabellaprodotti_2002.asp?sgmt=9&Model=AL391 Urika

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
If for trap and trap only and just trap no hunting I mean you shoot 6500 or more trap targets a year. I would go with the parallel other than that I would go with the standard but keep the 30in barrels.the reason for this is that trap guns are designed to shoot raising targets and when hunting it can be awkward to shoot at crossing birds. great choice the 391 is the best semi on the market.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, anyone else?
What makes the Trap Stock different from the Standard Stock? The only thing I can see is the notch in the back, but it could be wider or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.