Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Wow,

how did your shoulder feel after that shot. My god why would you shoot 3" shell through a 6 pound gun?
warranty

Benelli will replace the stock, I have never needed warranty work from them but I have read good things about them on other BBS The next step would be to call customer service, remember the person on the phone did not break your gun, things like this happen. Honey catches more flies than vinegar.

From Benelli USA:

Q:How and where do I send my gun for warranty repair service?
A:The first step must be to ensure that the firearm is completely unloaded by visually and physically checking both the chamber and the magazine. It is both dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail and you should call Benelli for assistance if the gun cannot be completely unloaded for any reason prior to shipping. Put your firearm in the original box, if you still have it, with the spacers in place to prevent the bolt from contacting the forend (if you do not have the original box, it is best to ship the gun assembled in a hard gun case). Before sending the box, you must first obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. To obtain an RA, call Benelli USA's Customer Service Department at (301) 283-6981 from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. The RA number must appear on the outside of the box. Put a letter in the box describing the problem you are having. Be sure to include your name, address, and daytime phone number. Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun and ship the package to the address below:

Benelli USA
Attn: Service Department
901 Eighth Street
Pocomoke, MD 21851

SL

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.