Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
Nah, the guy is new here. Maybe new to the reloading thing and just wanting help. After all, that is what we should be doing. Helping each other out. A fellow shooter contacted me needing shot. I located some and he got it yesterday. No big deal to me.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Nah, the guy is new here. Maybe new to the reloading thing and just wanting help. After all, that is what we should be doing. Helping each other out. A fellow shooter contacted me needing shot. I located some and he got it yesterday. No big deal to me.
That is why I signed up and is what my attitude will be as long as I'm still here.

P. S. I don't care about caps or punctuation.;)

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Jarhead, keep tracking websites is one way. I.E. I just noticed Graf's has 1 pound bottles of Winchester Super Target Powder listed for sale. If you need it jump on it and buy as much as you are allowed. Keep checking sites a couple times a day. Things are tough to find for sure. Good luck and hang in there.
thanks turbo!

· Registered
439 Posts
I dont know what his prices are and if he will ship. I didnt get to asked. I got sick and didnt get to go. He had shot, wad, powder and Winchester 209 primers. The name of the place is Southern Reloading Supplies in Mississippi.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.