Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my nef 10ga. today it's the sb2-32c model with the 32'' barrel and camo stock. this is one big gun weighs almost 10 pounds, and still kicks like a mule:lol . but nothing i can't handle, i also have a h/r in 3 1/2" 12ga. that weighs just 5 pounds:eek anyway this is one fine gun - i love it!!! one last thing i'm a newbee here and would like to say this seems to be a fine forum. Edited by: MAGNUM MIKE at: 4/26/03 11:39:41 pm

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well after being here for awhile (even if it seems like I have been here forever ;) ) I must agree it is a cool place. :D Man you got some umm...guts, 5lb 3.5" my shoulder just started to hurt.8o They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
NO PUN INTENDED- MORE POWER TO YOU 8) 8) 8) I shoot skeet with the .410 and sometimes flinch :oops: :oops: :oops: THE MIGHTY 10 IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE-GOOD LUCK AND DON'T FORGET THE ICEPACK FOR THAT SHOULDER :D :D :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts