Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Coles still offers the spare parts kit.

Great to know. I had looked for it before but not found it. Thanks. Gonna get a second one.

I would encourage Dr. Duk to get one.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I have the matching set, 12 and 20 gauge 390 Silver Mallards. Great guns.
Same here, bought a like-new 20ga, 26" Silver Mallard off a guy who had it fitted with a short custom stock for his wife. He threw in 18 boxes of shells and an extended Briley CYL choke. I told him it was gonna cost me money to replace the stock, and offered $400 which he took. So I ordered a replacement, basic stock from MGW and was shocked to open the box and find a really nice NRA edition stock. I extended the LOP 15" and added a Beretta MicroCore pad. Then I found a brand new still in the Beretta box 28" barrel for $173 shipped, and bought a lightly used set of Beretta/Briley extended chokes for it, MOD, LM, and IC. That same year I shot my second 25 straight in skeet with it using 7.5 shot.

I liked it so much, I saw a 12ga on GunBroker and bought it, it's a 28" for $750. That was about 5 years ago.

I rotate my clays shooting between the 390's, my Maxus Sporting, and the 686 SP1.

Honestly, I find them easy to clean. Nothing to it once you figure it out. I clean my 390's along with my friends A300 and they are very similar.
Wood Watercraft Landscape Tints and shades Rolling

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Shotgun

Wood Tool Wood stain Rectangle Hardwood

·
Registered
129 Posts
OP- nice grab, awesome guns. Once you get the disassembly process dialed in they’re easy to clean.

My 16yr old also shoots 390s in SCTP and NSCA. Never a hiccup.

I keep thinking I’m going to change to an O/U but alas, I just got fitted by Wenig for my 390…..

Part of the gang-

21 - 29 of 29 Posts