Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thoughts on this model...field grade, I believe (dull, nice wood and dull black metal)
Thanks,
Bill

·
Premium Member
19,838 Posts
Good gun. Very reliable. Excellent value.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am having MAJOR buyers remorse for not purchasing American Made (I know, but I am) and spending so much for the semi-auto when I would have been happy with another Wingmaster, but.....$499 NIB was pretty hard to pass up...I asked for a price match thinking they would tell me "No!" and they said "Yes!!!"
Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Great Gun you'll be very happy with it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I am having MAJOR buyers remorse
:cry: Boo Hoo I will have NONE of that here. You Have a very well made gun that you got for a song...... SO zip it and go kill some clays. Kids these days Geesh! :lol: I may just have to take that gun away as punishment :wink:

After a few rounds of clays you won't even think about it being Italian. Have fun with your new deal....or I will. :p

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, John...I guess I can always count on a Moderator to snap me outta my insanity!!! :p 8) :D
I didn't know if it kept up I have to turn in my guns until I'm all better... :p :shock: 8) :D
Thanks,
I am all better...I pick it up today!
Bill

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess I wasn't all the way "snapped out of it" cuz today I went back again to pick up my A390 and...Illinois still had not approved my purchase with no time in sight for approval... :evil: ...and one of the chokes was missing :twisted: ...well, I got my drawers in bunch and...cancelled...I am done!!!
(for a while anyway...I need psychiatric help! :wink: :D :p )
Bill

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thank Goodness Jay sent me a special SGW Moderator shot glass :twisted: . I think it is time to fill up all 10" of it with Jack and wait till you start on your next gun......So what is the next gun that is going to give my ulccer a work out. :lol:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll buy...I owe you THAT much at least, eh??? :roll: :shock: :D :p
Thanks, John!

Bill (do I need to turn in my keys at the front desk?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.