2-1/2 barrel
Fiber optic front sight
Finish : SS and Blued
$400.00

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
$400???? :shock: ... :D

I had seen this same pistol with the longer barrel, but this is the first time I have seen the short barreled version! :p

·
Registered
623 Posts
Have any of you used a .410 pistol? how do they pattern?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Can you say "I'm leaving this state!". :wink:

It seems more like a novelty than anything else. What practical use would a .410 revolver have over a typical .410 shotgun? It sounds like something you would need a class III license for.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That little thing is bad ***. I know what my next gun purchase will be. Does anyone know if it is chambered for 2 1/2" and 3'' .410 shells, or just 2 1/2''?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I can see a pupose for it. As a last resort. As far as Class three I once saw one of these with rifled barrels thereby it was classified as a handgun and thus legal I can imagine the patterns :roll: :roll: A .410 has a bore smaller then hlaf inch so I know that is a factor as well.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
This is nothing more than a .45 Colt revolver with a long chamber which enables it to hold a 2 1/2" .410 shotshell. It is not a short barreled shotgun as it was never chambered for it. Having a rifled barrel is no indication of its being legal as a rifled slug barrel of less than 18" is still illegal. If one was to measure the bore diameter they would find it is of .452" or there abouts rather than .410" like in a .410 shotgun. If the words stating "Chambered for .410 Shotshell" were the only cartridge markings then you would likely need special dispensation from the BATFE but the addition of the .45 Colt to the mix negates that need. As for need, I don't see one but then again I bought a derringer in 45/70 so I may not be the right one to ask.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Please don't take that to mean that I don't think it has a place. I'm just wondering what niche it would fill. I "need" less than half of my guns but I sure do enjoy all of them.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think it would make a nice snake gun!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to buy a Taurus .45 410 snub nose for my husband and I am having a hard time locating one. Any suggestions? :?:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
j101 said:
I am trying to buy a Taurus .45 410 snub nose for my husband and I am having a hard time locating one. Any suggestions? :?:
Does the Taurus website have a list of dealers? Any dealer can special order one for you, even if they aren't listed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts