·
Registered
7,201 Posts
340 - Diagonal's are giving me fits.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
430, and I'm done for the night----reminds me of sporting, get sloppy and it'l bite ya :roll: :?

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Attaboy, so does the game end there or you had all you could stand?

The best I could do was 490, had all eggs left at 400 and lost them all getting that last bit :( took me more than several to get that :shock:

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're kidding, it ends at what should be 510 points? I was thinking you had made over twice the number of successful jumps I had-----and wondered how bad the cramp in your hand was :wink:

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, I see, there is a time bonus (I shouldn't have stopped and fixed a cup of coffee in the round :roll: )

1103 with 6 eggs left-------------I found the flag :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
You all have far more patience than I...the fact that you egg doesn't keep it's lateral velocity after you launch it is wrecking havoc on my score. Which I promptly gave up on after two tries yeilding 120 :oops:

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's amazing (at least to me) how close that is to differing targets in sporting, and how much lead (timing) is affected by it, there are definite parallels. Slow down, take your time and make each shot count----it will come and suddenly, you can get to the top almost every time-----but I doubt if Digweed could make it in just a few tries. :roll: :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts