·
Registered
2,219 Posts
It's always exciting to get a new "firestick"! {hs# :lol: :D

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
glad to hear you shot it so well!

Many people make too big of a deal out of a high rib! They're really no big deal, especially if you were already shooting heads-up with your old gun. Just has the gun positioned lower, but nothing else changes!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John Henry said:
glad to hear you shot it so well!

Many people make too big of a deal out of a high rib! They're really no big deal, especially if you were already shooting heads-up with your old gun. Just has the gun positioned lower, but nothing else changes!!
Well, I can definitely see a lot more (or see less barrel), so that's a difference. Also, what recoil there is feels like it's more straight back than with my Beretta, probably due to the barrels being in-line with the recoil pad, whereas they were both "above" the pad with my Beretta.

John Henry said:
BTW, who did you get it from?
Elite

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
la angler said:
Do you know what it weighs tubed up Kenny ? Nice looking gun .
With the 12ga barrel, or the matched-weight carrier, it's a little under 9lbs I believe. I like a slightly lighter gun. It's an incredibly soft shooter. A tubed 12ga barrel would be heavier by 10-12oz (the weight of the tubes). Zoli offers a pretty clever weight system too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.