Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Nice forum, lots of nice knowledgable people here. For a long time I've been more of a rifle guy but do have a REM 1100 that I occasionally shoot now and then. I am starting to get the itch for a over under than can dual purpose for a bird hunting/clay pigeon gun. I plan on doing a lot of reading on the subject using the search function but if anyone wants to give me some input now, that will be fine too. Just thought I'd say hello. :)

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Howdy, good news is there are so many good O/U's out there everyone has a favorite`and will argue theirs is the best :wink: :lol:

But, I stick with the old pat answer of going to a store (Gander if one is near) so you can fondle them all and pick which feels best to you. Gander really has the best setup as you don't have someone waiting on you to get finished with the gun---you can take all the time you want and come back in 5 minutes and pick it up again. :roll:

If you don't have any stores near you, go to a club and beg off shouldering some shooters guns, they really won't mind.

I won't tell you my favorite, just don't overlook the Winchester SE, or Verona.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.