Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Tonight is my first night here - looks like a great forum! I just purchased my first shotgun, a Rem 870 Express. I want to install a GG & G Single Point Sling Attachment in the rear, between the stock and receiver and a GG & G Front Sling Attachment in the front. My question is are these difficult to install - my 870 has the black synthetic stocks - and once installed are these pretty solid? I don't want anything that is too flimsy or might work itself loose. Thanks, I would appreciate any insight/opinions.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Simple as pie. You'll be using a screwdriver (philips most likely, the directions will say) to take off the recoil pad. once thats off, you'll see the head of a bolt holding the stock onto the receiver. Find the right socket and extension, pull that off, and install your sling attachment. Reverse procedure. :)

I have one on my Benelli M1S90 (also a GG&G one) and it's fantastic. Very well made.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
gallonoffuel said:
Simple as pie. You'll be using a screwdriver (philips most likely, the directions will say) to take off the recoil pad. once thats off, you'll see the head of a bolt holding the stock onto the receiver. Find the right socket and extension, pull that off, and install your sling attachment. Reverse procedure. :)

I have one on my Benelli M1S90 (also a GG&G one) and it's fantastic. Very well made.
the 870 uses flat blade to remove the stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts