Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long story short, walked into the dicks sporting goods store in my town, went to the gun counter, and I couldn't help myself but to pick up one of these awesome autos. Took it straight to the range and shot 150 light target loads through it with no issues, and the gun runs fairly clean, not much fouling occurs even in the gas system, this gun has a similar feel to my 1100 but at the same time feels very different, it swings well and the weight is right, kick is softer then the 1100 but is a little sharper as well. I tell you what, this gun looks like a Corvette but drives like a Cadillac.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Glad that you like your new gun.
I have shouldered the Versa Max in the store and liked it.

On a side note, I would never fire a new gun without taking it apart and cleaning then properly lubriacting it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LTB45 said:
On a side note, I would never fire a new gun without taking it apart and cleaning then properly lubriacting it.
Usually I am the same way, and this is the only gun i have taken straight to the range from the store, i guess my curiosity got the best of me, but i cleaned it thoroughly and it looks like no harm was done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.