1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
That looks easy.

·
Registered
26,687 Posts
I have a hard enough time with 400 pellets in the air......good for him - blessed with great eyes and hand-eye coordination.......

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
That would be fun to try but DAMN finding those arrows can be a b&tch and they are not cheap.

Matthews Reazon @ 320fps 100 grain field point - bet I miss :D

RTA48

·
Premium Member
2006 Krieghoff K80 Plantation Grade and a Beretta
8,428 Posts
I don't see me getting any punches in that event!

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Hey Buzzard get ya a bow, I will bring a hand thrower and this spring when Im up there we can shoot at em down towards the lake :D Peg will then know we have totally lost of our minds :lol:

R

·
Registered
403 Posts
rta48 said:
That would be fun to try but DAMN finding those arrows can be a b&tch and they are not cheap.

Matthews Reazon @ 320fps 100 grain field point - bet I miss :D

RTA48
That's why he uses the flu-flu fletching. Doesn't travel as far and easier to see.

My cousin and I used to stand about 50 yards apart and shoot a blunt-tipped flu-flu arrow back and forth to each other. Yes, we were young and stupid.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rta48 said:
Hey Buzzard get ya a bow, I will bring a hand thrower and this spring when Im up there we can shoot at em down towards the lake :D Peg will then know we have totally lost of our minds :lol:

R
Nah, she'd just get all weewee'd up (your buddy's term) about having to pick up all the unbroken targets that you missed! :lol:

OB

·
Registered
397 Posts
Years ago I belonged to an archery range that had a tennis ball hanging from a string in the middle of wall to wall targets. You would get the ball moving back and forth like a pendulum across the targets at about 20 yards. You would be amazed at how easy it becomes to hit the moving tennis ball once you get the timing down. It was a lot of fun and didn't cost a penny to do.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Nice video!

Also, did you see that amazing TV show with the archer who shot various targets (stationary & thrown), the finally shot at...and hit...falling drops of water? His first try missed, then he glanced the second one, but saw that he hit it with the fletching and called it (verified with high-speed photography).

It was another example of the importance of looking at the target.

I.S.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.