Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I just found this site today!
Just wanted to give a SHOUT out to everyone
I'm from Georgia and I'm a 26 year old woman shooter and I think this is a great forum for all us ladies to talk about related interest. My husband and I have been shooting sporting clays for about 2 years now. I just attended my first tournament in Forsyth, GA at the Meadows Gun Club. It was the National Wild Turkey Federation Shoot. It was lots of fun! I did ok for my first shoot. I shot a 53 the first day and a 36 the second day(which I'm not to happy with) but for my first tournament I think I did OK. My husband and I are hope to attend the TM Open at the TM Ranch in Orlando, FL in October. Any other ladies planing on attending? :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey SeeMorClays....Welcome to the forum....no plans on attending in FL....but congrats on your first tournament....my husband (Shotgunworld) just recently got me shooting clays and I am addicted....lovin' it.....good luck in FL and hope you keep posting.....

Wendy....LuckyStar :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to the Women's Forum. Glad to have you with us :) Congrats on your first tourney. I also will not be making the trip to FL, but I wish you lots of luck there. Keep us posted

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome to the forum (i'm the one thats always late). Congrats on getting the nerve up to shoot in competition! It takes alot of guts to do that. I won't be going to FL either (i'm not a big big fan of sporting clays i shoot it on occasion now).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Hope to talk again soon.
I will keep you posted on how I did in the tournament.
8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts