Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only been here a couple of times, I was hoping to find a nice site on shotguns. I am new to shooting, but I would like to get into shooting Trap. I figure is would be a good way to release my agression. I am a woman, and any suggestions would be welcome.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the Women's Forum and to Shotgunworld. Pull up and chair, put your feet up and relax with us for awhile. You will find that we are all very friendly and very willing to answer any questions that you might have. Hope too see more of you in the future. :) :smokin "I can raise kids and still kick your *** in clays"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the forum!Please add your imput to the questions about what a women shooter would like to see at a new facility, you are the very person that they would like ideas from.Is there anything that you like or dislike at the range you currently attend? How about what you would like to see in an instructor for learning trap?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey welcome to the site! Sorry its taken me forever to post i've been busy. Good to hear that we are gaining more women. Thanks for comin to our site. "Ya'll come back now." sorry i had to do that Fantastic!! Browning, The Best there is because second best is well...second best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.