Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the first Tromix SBS 14" prototype of the MKA-1919. I left the back of the receiver a bit long since I was not sure what I was dealing with. I just got the gun yesterday afternoon. That will be trimmed up 1.5" and the external stock adapter block will be replaced with an internal affair to clean up the lines where the stock joins the receiver, but you get the idea. The gas system has been modified a bit on the bypass side of things, but the gas ports are still the original size. Runs great on stout birdshot, but with a bit more tweaking I can probably get it to work on lighter stuff as well.

This gun has drop free mags, an automatic BHO, screw in chokes (comes with 3) picatinny rail receiver, and standard AR-15 controls. Fires both 2.75" and 3" 12ga shells. Imported by Russian American Armory.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

First pic is the SBS, second pic is out of the box.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
TonyRumore said:
Runs great on stout birdshot, but with a bit more tweaking I can probably get it to work on lighter stuff as well.
How about 1145 fps LE-132-00 ?

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Color me impressed, Tony.

AR15 parts compatibility (LPK / Stocks / Handguards / Grips)?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Is the lower poly?
How stout is the upper/lower connection with the notch system instead of a front pin?
Can any standard AR parts fit, like forends, FCG, ect?
From the looks of it, the gas port is mounted under the barrel?
It appears to be a flattop with a carry handle?
What's the price with and without mods?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the Turkish gun. The only parts that I have seen so far that would work from an AR-15 are the springs for the fire control group and safety selector. I believe the gun will retail for around $750. Imported by Russian American Armory in Scottsburg, Indiana.

Here it is, broken down into parts.

Tony

·
Registered
554 Posts
LOL... When I read 1919, I thought you had modified one of these... My bad.

The gun, not her!! I know where your minds went! Although I'm sure she is full auto as well :wink:

·
Registered
187 Posts
thehouseproduct said:
yuuts said:
LOL... When I read 1919, I thought you had modified one of these... My bad.

The gun, not her!! I know where your minds went! Although I'm sure she is full auto as well :wink:
I thought he converted a 1919 too. Bummer.
A hundred or two belted, full auto 12ga. Sounds pretty fun.

I've never seen these. I'm getting that a Turkish company builds an AR-15esque shotgun and you cut it back to 14"?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.