Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father recieved a brand new 12 ga AL2 for his college graduation present from my grandparents in 1973. My father has hunted every season with that gun since. I personally have been hunting with my Browning A5 12 ga since I was 16(today I'm 28) and have hunted with my fathers AL2 on weekends he didn't go with us. I really like the feel and the accuracy I have with the AL2 and was wondering how hard they are to find. Did Beretta not make very many of these guns? I have looked many places on the internet and really haven't had much luck. Any help locating one would be much appriciated. PS - This is a really helpfull site for hunters like myself. Thanks

G

·
Capt, I'm glad you asked that question! I just "inherited" my Dad's AL-2 with a Weaver Quik Point scope on it that he isn't able to use anymore. He's kept it "mint" but I know very little about it, other's than it seems like a sweet shotgun. His Browning Sweet 16, on the other hand as been in and out of too many duck blinds over the years and has been "rode hard and put up wet." I'll be watching for responses too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.