Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Buddy had some in heavyshot in 12g 3.5 in the duck blind last fall.Gave me three to try and even offered me the frist shot on birds. Hellva Guy:evil Well things were slow and I forgot about the shells I shoot Rem. 12g 3.5 1-9/16 Nitro steel mags. how much differant can they be.Can't afford heavyshot!!!Frist run of buffleheads I found out.I got a funky shooting style shoot right hand and am right eyed so I got to put my cheek over the stock a bit to line up.Lined up on that critter pulled the trigger HELLO!!!:eek about broke my ckeek bone.Buddy laughing his a$$ off.Got the bird frist shot thank god and let the others pass on threw.I wasn't pulling that trigger again on less I had to.Manualy unloaded the rest and put in my pocket to try on my brother.Misery loves company!!! Thats one mean round!!Reminds me of the Cor-bon ammo I bought my 44mag to much!!Scott

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.