Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you switched back and forth between NobelSport and Fiocchi primers. Did you have any problems with fit (retention). Gone from one to the other experience would also be helpful.

Thanks

·
Administrator
23,822 Posts
Yes I have done that switch, both ways with no issues. I am noticing that one batch of Nobels that I ran into was larger than previous batches. That resulted in American primers falling out or a light finger push fit. Not something that I would prefer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
When using Fiocchi then going back to Federal is there a problem one being striaght and the other tappered that the Fed would would not seat properly?

thanks for any Information

John

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm not having problems with my current batch of Nobels and the one (and last) brick of Feds I have left. But it only takes one batch that's larger to throw a wrench in switching back and forth. Some people report problems, some don't. So it's either play it safe or take a chance. I'm giving up Big three primers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.