Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this shoot starting today and I have attended the last 2 years (sadly cannot this year).

If anyone hears any scores / results posted put em up here so I can keep a track on how the people I know are shooting - plus the event winners.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Classic results through Sunday

Doubles-3 100s
CH Mike Schmidt
RU Jason Ward
3rd Jeff Moecher

12 gauge-28 100s
CH Clay Baldwin
RU MIke Schmidt
3rd Brandon Cade

20 gauge-23 100s
CH Dan Jones
RU Gordon Novak
3rd Clay Baldwin

28 gauge-11 100s
CH LP Giambrone III
RU Dan Jones
3rd Robert Paxton

.410 bore-3 100s
CH Gordon Novak
RU Jeff Moecher
3rd Dan Jones

HOA
CH Gordon Novak 400
RU LP Giambrone 399
3rd Dan Jones 399

·
Registered
630 Posts
Trish & I just returned from the Classic at Northbrook. A finer shoot you will never attend. Great targets (compliments of Mike Glasby), great refs and great food every evening.The Patke's put on a hell of a shoot. In 2017, Northbrook will also hold the US Open about a month after the Classic.
AL

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
al magyar said:
Trish & I just returned from the Classic at Northbrook. A finer shoot you will never attend. Great targets (compliments of Mike Glasby), great refs and great food every evening.The Patke's put on a hell of a shoot. In 2017, Northbrook will also hold the US Open about a month after the Classic.
AL
Could not agree more - its a fantastic club with some fantastic people. Plus Mr Glasby is a trap / target setting genius.

Incidentally if the club follows its usual format then the week after US Open 2017 will be another 5 x 100 shoot - which will be the 30th Anniversary. Good time to stay up in the Chicago area a few days between the shoots and do both?

·
Registered
56 Posts
skeetfreak said:
al magyar said:
AL
Could not agree more - its a fantastic club with some fantastic people. Plus Mr Glasby is a trap / target setting genius.

Incidentally if the club follows its usual format then the week after US Open 2017 will be another 5 x 100 shoot - which will be the 30th Anniversary. Good time to stay up in the Chicago area a few days between the shoots and do both?
Actually for 2017 only, the Anniversary shoot will probably be moved to a weekend earlier in the year. I don't think we'll be in any shape to host a tournament the week after the US Open.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.