Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. the dog lives here...you don't.2. if you don't want dog hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.3. yes, he has some disgusting habits. So do I and so do you. What's your point?4. WELL OF COURSE he smells like a dog.5. it's his nature to try to sniff your crotch. Please feel free to sniff his, but no licking.6. I like him a lot better than I like most people just ask my ex-wife.7. to you he's a dog. To me he's an adopted son, who is short, hairy, walks on all fours, doesn't speak clearly, and hates cats. I have no problem with any of these things and matter of fact they are the reasons I like him so much.8. dogs are better than kids: they eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about whether they have the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant you can sell the pups.9. he will swim in freezing cold water, nekked so I dont have to. There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tee shirt shop should be able to do a simple letter setup and transfer, might be able to get a pic of the pooch on the front pocket as well.Look under screen printing or t-shirts in the yellow pages.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.