Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i had my mind set on a nova, new for about 370 (i think) at a local shop, but i found what appears to be a good condition bps at a pawn shop for 320

any opinions on either?

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
I would side with the Nova as its an easier gun to take down, synthetic, and if they made one in a 10ga I would get rid of my BPS for it in a heart beat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If your looking for a nova you can get them at whittaker's (whittakerguns.com) pretty cheap. You can get a black synthetic for about 259 or a camo for 299. There is a 10 dollar shipping charge on shotguns. I'm not sure if they charge tax on out of state items or not.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have shot and hadled both the Nova and the BPS. I guess it comes down to what your using it for. The nova is a space age looking piece of plastic, that kicks like a mule, I'm more traditional myself, I would give the BPS my vote! You can't go wrong with any Browning!! just my 2cents!

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you are still looking and don't mind buying the 3 1/2"er...Browning has a $75 bux rebate...brings all the prices closer together. 8) :D :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts