Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
You gotta love 13 events in less than a week. Looks like a ton of fun.

Kyler

·
Registered
380 Posts
It should be the 2nd CA State Shoot. There's more shooters from CA than NV in the event I've heard.

Nice weather this morning, a slight breeze as we were finishing up about 1PM today. Not too hot, just right. Great targets set by one of the best I think we have out here on the west coast. Good vendors, good food, GREAT trappers at each station.

I honestly don't think I've been to a better run shoot, to bad there's only a few hundred shooters. Looks to me like quite a few shooters didn't make this event.

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
And a few of the CA boys did pretty good too.

NEVADA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shooter MAIN 1 MAIN 2 Total

HOA CH ZACHARY KIENBAUM 96 94 190

Class M
M1 RICK PLOTE 91 95 186
M2 JUSTIN FOX 89 96 185
M3 RAYMOND A BROWN 92 89 181
CURTIS LESSEL 89 92 181

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for all the good words.. :) We think we raised the bar in NV on how to run a state shoot. From the food to the shoot offs.
I hope other clubs will run with what we started.. to make the NV state shoot a shoot not to be missed, a real happening that every shooter from E up will plan on making, not just the upper classes.

Thanks again
Your Humble target setter
Dave F :D

·
Registered
24,350 Posts
As a former member there, as well as a director, (before the fire), it's nice to see the club grow and expands its offerings compared to a former manager.........Hope I can get back there soon and see the new features, maybe shoot with a certain M class dentist I know there......

Well done............

·
Registered
24,350 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
24,350 Posts
PM resent

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts