Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I don't like it. Too much money for a rimfre. No open sights. It's starting to become quite typical of Browning and Winchester. There too cheap to put $5 open sights on a $600 rifle. I don't want one. Maybe if they knocked about $400 off the price I might consider it. But that kind of money for a dime a dozen .22 is just absolute stupidity.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have one of the original T-Bolts, and will buy another as soon as the left-hand version comes out, just like my old one!

·
Registered
510 Posts
6 years ago on the day before my brother got married, we were talking guns to ease his mind from the impending doom. He likes Ruger 10/22's. I said "If I can ever find a nice T-bolt, I'm buying it on the spot". We walked into the only gun shop in downtown Virginia, MN, and guess what was on the rack. A like new T-bolt. He said "Buck up". All I could reply was that I wouldn't be able to keep it in the divorce it would cause anyway.

Oh yes, I will be getting one this time.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Local shop had a display model. Was impressed enough to put a deposit on it for the 2nd one he gets. I will be getting it for $499. According to the owner of the shop he'll only make $20 on it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I don't mind spending money on the guns I'll shoot the most, and truthfully .22's are my favorite firearms. I love my original T-bolt, and I'm going to buy a new one for my son, who's a lefty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.