Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's all over now! 3 perfect scores and a whole bunch of high 90% scores scattered through the events at the just concluded South Central Regional. My bet is the competitors enjoyed this shoot more than the bs at the Open....
You mean we're all getting too old to walk around the clays course & now meet the 85 y.o. minimum age limit for traps?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Shooters that are so-called professionals should be classed in their own class with their own money competing against themselves. If they are sponsored shooter by some vendor/gun maker. As they always say they don’t make the money from shooting it’s from giving lessons, so therefore put them in their own class and the average master class shooter will then compete against individuals on the same level.

The NSCA needs to develop another class!
I agree with that! I'm an active B class shooter working up through the classes. But it appears to me that there needs to be another class because shooters make it to Master class then never win yet they remain Master class shooters. How about if you don't get 20 punches over 2 years in Master class you are either demoted to AA or placed on probation for another year in which you either get your punches or you are demoted without choice? I watch guys that never win & to be honest usually shoot worse scores than me yet are still Master class shooters. Also, I go to the big shoots & it isn't fun because it is all for the George Digweed's & Wendell Cherry's professionals. If you win money or are sponsored, you are a Professional & should compete only against other Pros!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts