Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT A SHOT GUN THAT;S MARKED UNION FIRE ARMS MODEL 24 , IT'S A 12 GAUGE. I CAN'T FIND OUT IF IT'S RARE OR HAS MUCH VALUE OTHER THAN IT WAS MY GRAND DADS. I FOUND OUT UNION WAS BOUGHT BY ITHICA ABOUT 1910. BUT THATS IT. ANY THOUGHTS? THANKS. LARRY

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I found some info it's worth about $600 in Very Good condition $300 in Good cond. $200 in fair cond. and $100 in poor. there's also a parts gun for sale at http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewIt ... m=10940723

I also learned that if the bolt doesn't come back far enough to skin your thumb it the "improved" version.

As you know, it being your Grandfathers makes it somewhat priceless.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS FOR THE INFO, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF I NEEDED TO PUT IT ON THE HOME OWNERS AS SOMETHING OF GREAT VALUE OR JUST LIST IT WITH THE HOUSE. YES IT IS PRICELESS TO ME. GRAND DAD WOULD PROBABLY COME BACK AND HAUNT ME IF I WERE TO EVER SELL IT. , THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFORMATION. LARRY.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.