Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
543 Posts
I really like your idea and think it is a great way to have fun. I would love to see, and this is me but I am not normal. A single shot break open with a hammer. You know the NEF ones you can buy new for under $100.www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976328094.htmwww.gunsamerica.com/guns/976221233.htmBut as I think you want more of a "normal" gun for lack of a better word (sorry really tired today). You could look at the Savage model 67www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976333218.htmClayco Model 6 12ga O/U (whatever the heck it is)www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976305407.htmSavage model 30www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976328298.htmAll these guns woudl be great for what you are thinking of and the Baikal would be good too in a pump or o/u. The biggest how can I say umm...no no would be to use the single shot NEF hammer shotgun and put a big ol vented poly choke on it. Since this is a trap gun you can get away with a single shot. :D 8o They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.