Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my short synopsis of covid analysis
I received recently from analyst, Jim Rickards.

The omicron is highly contagious and, the
vaccines did not help because people could
still become infected, so they did not
stop the spread of the virus. In some cases,
80% or more of the new omicron infections were
among the vaccinated.

If 80% of the population is vaccinated, but
the vaccines didn’t stop the spread, then
you would expect to see 80% of the new infections
arise among the vaccinated. That’s what happened.

The good news is the omicron produces a mild
case, which is over in a day or two. Most people
describe it as something like a cold, maybe a
mild flu at worst.

The better news is that omicron produces antibodies
that are highly effective at preventing future
infections of SAR-CoV-2.

The irony, omicron may be the vaccine we’ve been
waiting for. Explanation of that - most vaccines
produce a mild version of the disease and then
immunity produced works on a more deadly version.

There is almost no reason for young people
to avoid the omicron variant, but to get it as
a vaccine. They’re at relatively low risk of getting
COVID and even lower risk of severe results compared
to older age groups.

It now appears that severe side effects outweigh
any benefit of the vaccines for younger men.

·
Registered
52 Posts
all i know is i contracted covid 19 in feb 2020, knocked me right of my feet, Fast forward to jan 1st 2022, i contracted omicron, it again knocked me off my feet, thats with natural immunity plus a booster. I dont wish this upon anyone. I have been trying to take all precautions to avoid getting it but somehow i got it anyways. I am just at the end of 11 days with the only symtoms left is dizziness and fatigue, it sucks the life out of you.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have a couple of friends that got the early wave of covid. Thought they were going to die as things got worse over 2 -3 weeks. By week 4 on things got gradually better.

Now when you talk to them, “hey man, COVID’s not a big deal,” and I want to say “you thought it was a big deal when you were in the ER!”

As my dad used to say Foxhole Religion!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I had it and I was fine in a day and a half. Unvaxxed.

We need to start accepting it folks. Gotta get back to normal life now.

Reactions: EricB

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a couple of friends that got the early wave of covid. Thought they were going to die as things got worse over 2 -3 weeks. By week 4 on things got gradually better.
When you are sick as hell, you might think it is the end of the world.
But, when you don't die, you figure it out, like maybe, I was just sick.

I can remember once being so air sick in a B58 that I wanted to die.
The flight controls had gone crazy and we were being thrown all
over the sky. I had to get out of my ejection capsule to do something,
not sure what, look up procedures in flight manual, or whatever.
I was so damn sick I wished I was dead, but I pushed on through it,
we got an emergency decent and landing, straight in approach,
and landed. As we came to the end of the runway, we lost all
control of hydraulics, and could not even taxi the aircraft. We
had to get a tug to pull us off the active runway, all aircraft
control that used hydraulics had failed. The good part, we
were now on the ground and it did not matter.

The next day, I was pretty happy to be alive. My attitude
changed a lot when I felt better.

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Of course there is another variant.

But did we "flatten the curve!" yet?

:)

Just go to your doctor and get yourself a prescription for ivermectin. When your pharmacist refuses to fill the prescription- go to your local Farm and Barn store and pick up a tube of horse dewormer. Read the instructions, the tube is usually dosed for a 1,200 lbs. animal. Divide the tube into five parts and once you get sick and test positive, take one part a day until it is gone.

What's the matter, you too proud to eat horse medicine?

Maybe you'd rather die. Which more likely to kill a man- eating horse medicine or the covid?

·
Registered
28,400 Posts
If 80% of the population is vaccinated,
The CDC says 36.5% of “fully vaccinated” Americans have received boosters. Fully vaccinated Americans are at about 62.6%, suggesting that only 22.84% of Americans are fully vaccinated and boosted.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But did we "flatten the curve!" yet?
:)
My God, how this thing has grown. I remember, back on
day one, we locked down for TWO WEEKS to flatten the
curve. TWO YEARS later, everyone is still convinced this
crap is going to kill us any minute now.

This is what happens when morons at CDC start trying to
talk math, Flatten the curve. None of those morons are
standing in front of a graph briefing us daily on how the
curve of the disease has played out. I don't think any
of them even know.

By the way the curve did not flatten. It has come in waves
with time span between the waves.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The CDC says 36.5% of “fully vaccinated” Americans have received boosters. Fully vaccinated Americans are at about 62.6%, suggesting that only 22.84% of Americans are fully vaccinated and boosted.
What about double secret probation, super duper quadruple vaxxed? How many of those are there?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
If we need to keep getting boosters, are we really vaccinated (I know it’s not actually a vaccine) or just going through motions?

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
I read somplace about a woman who had two shot if Pfizer, two shots of Moderna, and a shot of J & J. She had some medical problem that put her at high risk for covid but after all those shots she still tested negative for antibodies.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
The "science" has been mistaken and proven wrong many times since the Chinese flu got here, and is still uncertain. That said, it does seem that most people who wind up hospitalized from the Omicron variant have never been vaccinated. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
The good news is the omicron produces a mild
case, which is over in a day or two. Most people
describe it as something like a cold, maybe a
mild flu at worst.
Joe that's a very sweeping, oversimplified and contentious statement. I think your health warning should come with a health warning. ;)

Omicron is indeed less deadly than it's predecessors but it still kills people and brings about severe illnesses. Two friends of ours had it the day after Christmas .... Jane was on oxygen, and Stewart was very ill and not just for a few days. It also started some other health issues like muscle fatigue and nerve problems in his feet and legs to the point where he now can't walk.

It maybe a minor disease for some, but it sure isn't for all.

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Yeah why not. They are already making lists of federal employees who object for religious belief.

Here is an idea- back in Ancient Rome when a slave who tried to runaway was recaptured they would tattoo a letter "F" on the middle of the slaves forehead. "F", as in Fugitive. You know, so people would know the person was owned by another person. What we should do is tattoo all the mRNA gene therapy vaxers with serialized barcodes, and pass legislation that nobody can buy or sell anything without a barcode tattooed on their right hand or on the forehead. You know, so people would know the person was owned by another person.

What do you think Bill Hodges?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah why not. They are already making lists of federal employees who object for religious belief.

Here is an idea- back in Ancient Rome when a slave who tried to runaway was recaptured they would tattoo a letter "F" on the middle of the slaves forehead. "F", as in Fugitive. You know, so people would know the person was owned by another person. What we should do is tattoo all the mRNA gene therapy vaxers with serialized barcodes, and pass legislation that nobody can buy or sell anything without a barcode tattooed on their right hand or on the forehead. You know, so people would know the person was owned by another person.

What do you think Bill Hodges?
Micro-Chips

1 - 20 of 29 Posts