Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my gun!! Uggie grade 1, She makes a nice BANG. Hits where I look. I did a quick bit of patterning, out to 30 yards before the rains came. Shot Gun-Clubs and "All purpose" Hi velocity equally nice, duh...forgot to take the "pheasant" loads with me. Was worried about the bite from a solid wood butt though that was needless. Now if the pup and I can just find some birds.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IC/mod. Never finished up patterning due to rain; didn't want BeBe to get wet. There doesn't seem to be any finish on the wood except technician sweat. Patterns seemed to be correct, though I've been shooting a fixed full choke so my perspective is screwed a bit. At 30 yards either barrel was putting 5-6 pellets in a 5 inch circle. Mod seemed about 26ish inches at 30 yards, IC seemed 32ish. It started to drizzle and the paper slumped and turned to mush so I didn't get real exacting I just needed to rip off a few rounds and listen to BeBe talk to me. Balance and fit seemed to work for me, this gun might just make a shooter out of me. :lol: And being a lighter gun the kick was less tiring than my old Savage, even with the granny-pad on the Savage. Go figure. I guess it is like; do you wanna hit your thumb with a tack-hammer or a 16 0z framing hammer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts